Private Raford Crump Eubanks, Co. E, 11th Tennessee Infantry, CSA
- Raford was born in Tennessee.
- September 15: The U.S. Federal Census enumerated in Dickson County, TN showed Raford living with his parents, John and Elisa, and siblings.
- October 26: The U.S. Federal Census enumerated in Dickson County, TN showed Raford, farmhand, is living with his parents and siblings.
- Sept 19: Enlisted into the C.S. Army at Camp Buckner
- August 1 to October 1: Company Muster Roll. Remarks “not stated”
- March to December: Company Muster Rolls. Present.
- January – February: Company Muster Roll. Absent. Remarks “On detached service”
- March & April: Company Muster Roll. Present.
- May 14: Company Muster Roll. Near Shelbyville. Present.
- July to December: Company Muster Rolls. Present
- January – February: Company Muster Roll. Absent. Remarks “On furlough under Genl Ords 14 army Head Quarters signed March 11, 64”
- November 30: Raford was killed in action at the Battle of Franklin.
- April: Buried in the McGavock Confederate Cemetery, Franklin, TN Section, Grave Number 53.