Sunset Concert Series
Carnton’s family-friendly outdoor concert is the perfect occasion for members of the community to gather on the lawn and listen to some of the area’s most talented musicians. Tickets may be purchased either in advance or at the gate. Guests are welcome to pack picnic dinners or take advantage of delicious local on-site food trucks and beverage vendors.
Contact: Savannah Weaver, Event Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org or (615) 905-0687
- Tickets are $10 in advance or $12 day-of for adults and $5 for children ages 6-15.
- Advance tickets may be purchased in the gift shops of Carter House (1140 Columbia Ave) or Carnton (1345 Eastern Flank Cir), or online ($0.50 processing fee per ticket applies to online purchases).
- The gates open at 4:00 pm. The concerts are from 6:00 to 8:00 pm.
- The concerts are held on the east lawn next to the house. Parking is free. Restrooms are on-site.
- Food and drinks are available for purchase or attendees may bring their own (including alcohol).
- No tents, grills, open flames, or pets are allowed.
- Please keep this historic site clean by taking your trash with you at the end of the evening. Trash bags provided by Keep Williamson Beautiful will be available at no charge.
- Tickets are non-refundable. In the event of inclement weather, every effort will be made to reschedule the concert.